Baptisms

Baptisms

Friday, September 12, 2014

First letter home

Well they are rushing me through to try and get orientation and medical exams and what not out of the way so this will be a fairly quick letter.  I finally made it to the MTC and I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep for the past 2-3 days.  We didn't have any complications on the way so I was very thankful for that.  The humidity down here is definatley going to be rough, its only been about 75 degrees, but it feels like 100.  Taking showers is also a blast, because the heads are set for people around 5 foot so I almost have to get on my knees to get my head wet.  I also met up with 10 other elders between there and here and have gotten to know them a bit. Anywho P-days are on Friday so you can expect letters from me then, and other than the little sleep, it has been awesome.
Love Chayce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.