Baptisms

Baptisms

Monday, January 5, 2015

Temple day

Kumusta Family, Friends, and inyo lahat!

Well it has been another Beautiful week here in the Malolos area, today there is not a cloud in the sky, its about 82 degrees right now, and I'm getting excited as the low for this coming Saturday is 62 degrees! (Is it too late to be dreaming for a white Christmas?) Well I actually had to use my sheets the other night as it got down to a little below 70 and I actually woke up cold!  I couldn't believe it at first but I was actually cold!  Well I hope the cold over there isn't being too hard on you and you can find enjoyment in snuggling up to a warm fire/air vent.

Well this week my companion and I had a really awesome experience as we got to go to the temple in Manilla for the first time since of been out in the field, but not for a temple p-day, but to see one of my companions converts in his first area be sealed together as a family.  It was a pretty long day as we had to wake up at 3 am to catch a bus there and then found out that their sealing wasn't until 12:30pm, but it was well worth it and was amazing to be able to witness a entire family sealing.  This helped to strengthen my desire to be more diligent in my work so that more people can have that wonderful opportunity to be with their families forever.  \

Well other than that there is not too much else to report on as it was just 4 days ago since my last letter.  Although this transfer is coming to a close, and with it my days of being a trainee.  So this coming transfer will be interesting as I am now eligible for transfer, although most everyone here (including my companion) believe that my companion will transfer out, and I'll be left to lead the area, but I won't be 100% sure until Saturday.

Well I hope you are all doing well and getting readjusted after the holiday season with going back to school/work.  I wish you all the best in the coming week, and hope you all stay safe.

Ingat ah!
(Take Care)
Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.