Baptisms

Baptisms

Monday, January 26, 2015

Welcome to the Jungle!

Kumusta ka sa inyo lahat!

masaya ako dahil sa pagkakataon parang makapagsulat sa inyo tungkol sa linggo ko.  at gusto ko sa susunod linggo ninyo maging maligaya pa rin.

Or in other works I'm glad I get to write to you all this week about my week, and I hope that the coming week is great for you.

Well my new companion is Elder Lugagay and we've been getting along pretty well. The work is progressing decently out here, and there is definitely a lot of work to be done.  We have had a few investigators this week that have come out and said that they can honestly feel something about our message and so it has been really fun to work with them and to help them continue to progress and understand those feelings.  I don't exactly have a specific experience to share with you this week as I've had a lot going on this week, but I would just like to share with you the power and importance of prayer.  That is definitely one thing I have noticed quite a bit this week, is that I've had a lot of prayers answered.  Anywhere from little things to big things,  I know that our Heavenly Father really loves us and watches out for all of us.  He knows what each of us are going through in our lives, and our desires and needs, and he is always willing to help if we will just turn to him in prayer.  
Other than that my week has been alright, and I've been learning a ton.  I apologize as I want to attach some pictures of my new area so you can all sing along with me in "Welcome to the Jungle" although there is a bit of city to it, but I'm in a bit of a sketchy internet cafe today, so hopefully next week I'll have some.
I wish you all the best in the coming week in all that you do.  Be safe on those icy roads for those of you that have them, and you guys are always in my prayers.
Love you all and Ingat po kayo.
-Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.