Baptisms

Baptisms

Monday, February 16, 2015

32 lesson week!

Magandang Araw sa Inyo lahat!

Well just another weekly update from Elder Campbell.  I hope this Email finds you all in good health and enjoying your week, and that you are overcoming any challenges that you may be facing.

Well this last week on Tuesday during our Zone Training Meeting, our zone leaders were thanking us for the hard work we put in last week, as our teaching numbers have been really going up compared to last transfer.  In the end though one of them stated how the sky is the limit, and it would be really awesome if we could all achieve 30 lessons this week.  Now during the meeting I was thinking to myself that we might be able to get close, but I was fairly doubtful we would achieve it, as we were averaging about 20 lessons per week, and the highest I've ever had in the mission so far was 24.  Nevertheless,  we all agreed that we would do our best to achieve it.  The other zone leader then gave a really powerful statement of how the Lord truly is hastening his work, and we need to do our best to keep up with that pace.  So this week we did our best to try to increase our finding efforts and teaching efforts, and prayerfully pressed forward with our work.  During the week, we had some rough spots including one day were we spent almost 7 hours straight tracting!  But low and behold, Sunday we were counting our numbers, and we had 32 lessons!  I really shocked that we actually achieved it, and not only us, but the rest of the zone as well.  It was a great testimony builder for me to see how as we prayerfully and diligently strive to achieve goals, just about anything is possible.

I hope you are all have a great week, and are able to achieve the goals you set as well.  I wish you all the best in what ever you may be pursuing at this time.  and I'll write again next Tuesday.

Love you all,
Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.