Baptisms

Baptisms

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hand of the Lord in my life.

Kamusta Family,

   Well I'm glad that things are going fairly well for you guys and that there wasn't a whole lot of excitement this week.  Also with the temperature, I was trying to describe that to my roommates that in Idaho you can see all four seasons in one day, Rain/snow/sunshine/hail and they were pretty amazed.  It's kind of weird to think that the end of April is already around the corner.  My companion and I have been crying about the rainy season coming up, (the only other seasons here) and he described it kind of like we describe our seasons, when its summer you want it to be winter, and when its winter you want it to be summer.  I'm starting to see how that would be, as right now rain sounds amazing as the last few days have been blazing hot, but I guess when rainy season comes around, sometimes they don't see sunshine for several days and sometimes full weeks straight.
 
 
   Over here things are going great.  We've had some pretty decent progress with some of our investigators this week, and also we have had some great lessons with some of our less active members about charity (Moroni 7:45).  There are quite a few less actives in our area who have been offended by members in the past, so I felt that discussing Charity would be good in trying to be more Christ like and loving one another.  It was cool to see the spirit working within them during the lessons and some of the feelings and thoughts that they shared, so the message seemed to hit home, now I just hope it will stick and they'll be able to forgive and forget, and start coming back.  Also this past week one of our progressing investigators passed away from a stroke.  She was 58 and had her leg amputated a few months ago and was really struggling for a while.  We went to her viewing this week and her husband asked me to give a prayer, and so I gave a blessing of comfort on the family and it was amazing to feel the warmth from the spirit enter the room.  

  That about wraps up my excitement for the week.  It's had it's ups and downs, but overall it has been a good week to see the hand of the Lord in my life and the lives of others.  I hope all continues to go well for you guys over there and that maybe the weather will figure out if it wants to be spring or winter still haha.

Love you lots,
Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.