Baptisms

Baptisms

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New senior companion

Hello Friends and Family!

I hope this email finds you in good health, and that things are going well in what ever you are doing.  

Just another update from Elder Campbell,

For those that may have heard news about the Typhoon over here, all is well over here.  We got a bit of rain for about an hour and that was as exciting as it got.  It actually was a bit of relief from the heat as its been up in the 100's this past week.

Things are still going great over here,  my companion and I have been teaching a lot of people this past week, and have had some great experiences with centering our messages on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and just what a huge impact it is in our lives.  It has been a great opportunity to share the gospel with people during the Easter season.  Also most of you probably know already, but for those that don't, the church has put out a great video entitled "Because He Lives" with a similar hashtag to share on social media.  It is a great video and I hope you all have the opportunity to watch it.  

Over on this side of the planet, we are coming to the end of another transfer.  This coming transfer I'll be staying in Santa Maria, but I will have the opportunity to work with a new companion.  Although I have had a great time working with Elder Lugagay, and there has definitely been some big improvements in the area as we've worked together, but I'm excited to continue to help things progress here with Elder Torante.

Well I hope things go well for all of you this coming week, and that you all have been able to enjoy the Easter season.

Love you all,
Elder Chayce Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.