Baptisms

Baptisms

Monday, June 29, 2015

New Mission Finance Clerk

Dear Family,
    First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! (Tomorrow) Another year older, another year wiser.  Thank you for always pushing me to do the right thing, and helping provide for the family, and teaching us to be kind and loving and to always choose the right.  Love you Mom!

    Well I'm sorry to hear that the heat is starting to turn up over there, but I'm glad to hear that the reunion at the lake was a success and that the new central air is keeping everyone nice and cool.  I still have a hard time believing how much my internal thermometer has changed, with the rainy season in, it sometimes gets down to about 80 degrees at night and I sometimes wake up cold! Also glad to hear the driveway is looking nice and spiffy again, and hopefully this time it won't wear off in a month, ha.  Also I guess say Hi to Aunt Fawn and everyone for me before the head off, that's interesting that there headed to Germany as weren't they assigned there previously? 
    To answer Mom's question yes there is a bit of an age gap between me and my companion, and it's kind of an interesting story how he still got to serve at this age, but nevertheless he is here, and he has learned a lot from his mission, and I've learned a lot from him as well.  Also there have been a few people commenting that I'm getting thinner, and I haven't really noticed it myself, but then again it has been about 6 months since I've been on a scale, so maybe I'll have to invest in one.  I think I've been eating okay, but then again we have been walking quite a bit, and its pretty hot, and I down about 3 liters of water a day, so that may play some part in it.  Well tomorrow I will be leaving Santa Maria, and transferring to the mission office in Caloocan.  President Bertin has asked me to serve as the Mission Financial Secretary, so I'll be an office elder for the next few months, which should be great as the office has air conditioning and serve side by side the Mission secretary, the presidents assistants, and the couple missionaries in office, so it should be a bit challenging, but I'm looking forward to it.  Although I'm definitely going to miss Santa Maria and Elder Terante and being able to teach all day.  I'll be in a tri-some again for the next month with Elder Biggs the Mission Secretary and Elder Pongyan the current Financial Secretary, but he will move out after this next transfer.
   Other than that Elder Terante and I have had a fairly busy week as we went to Manilla to the dentist on Wednesday and Elder Terante had two teeth pulled.  We have also been going on a lot of exchanges as there are a lot of missionaries in our zone going home tomorrow, so they have had a lot of meeting this past week.  Also the other Elders in our ward had a baptism last Saturday, and so we helped them out with that, which was a great experience. 
Well I hope that every stays in good health and stays safe this coming week.  Happy Birthday again to Mom, and I hope you all have a great week.
Love you lots,
Elder Chayce Campbell

Also here is the Address to the mission office, possibly better to send things here.

PHILIPPINES QUEZON CITY NORTH MISSION

Zabarte Rd. cor. Ilang-Ilang Street, Almar Subdivision
Camarin, Caloocan City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.