Baptisms

Baptisms

Friday, June 24, 2016

Father's Day

Also Happy Father's Day Dad!

Yes it is too bad that there isn't another skype sessions for Father's Day, but thank you Dad for the example you've given me as a Father.  I'm sorry for all the times that I whined and complained about things that you asked or expected of me, and for the times I have been hard headed and disobedient, but I've been seeing more and more that everything you and Mom did was for our good.  So I wish I had more words to say it, so instead I'll just say it in as many languages that I know how to say it.

Thank you,
Obrigado,
Muchos Gracias,
Merci,
Maraming Salamat,
Dios Mabalos,
Danke,
Daghang Salamat,


Love you Dad,

Elder Chayce Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.